accessory nerve : 副 ...
在 《外教社畜牧兽医英语词典》 中查看更多...
- arises from two sets of roots (cranial and spinal) that unite to form the nerve
- The position in the deep surface of the digastric muscle is the hightest position for cuting the accessory nerve.
- To introduce the designed dorsal-approach spinal accessory nerve transfer for the repair of suprascapular nerve to restore the shoulder abduction.
- It will harm the internal jugular vein if we cut the nerve over this muscle is cut . The diameter of the accessory nerve under sternocleidomastoid muscle is (2.3 0.5)mm.
- Methods: Microdissection were used to obtain the number, origins and anastomosis sites of the ramus communicans as well as the related data of the spinal accessory nerve.
- The trapezius muscle is innervated by the accessory nerve and the anterior rami of the third and fourth cervical nerves.
- The diameter, length of the accessory nerve and its branches, the distance between the accessory nerve and the main trunk of the phrenic nerve were measured adopting the slide gauge with precision of 0.001 millimeter.