- ICAM-1 is an accessory molecule stabilizing the T-cell receptor-mediated binding between antigen-presentingcells and T lymphocytes, and serves as a cofactor in the activation of the cellular immune response.
- Epigenetics refers to the function of DNA that does not depend on the coding DNA sequence itself but on the accessory molecules and mechanisms affected by DNA.
- A radio is an accessory to a car.
- He was charged with being an accessory to the crime.
- A molecule that can combine with others to form a polymer.