Accessory hemiazygous vein是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
- a vein formed by the union of the 4th to 7th posterior intercostal veins; empties into the azygos vein
Accessory hemiazygous vein的用法和样例：
- Keywords Spinal cord ischemia;Microdialysis;Energy metabolism;Amino acid;Spinal cord protection;Retrograde perfusion;Accessory hemiazygous vein;Spinal cord injury;Deep hypothermic circulatory arrest;
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.
- She helps her mother when she is in the vein.
- A radio is an accessory to a car.
- A vein of gold was seen cropping out.
Accessory hemiazygous vein的相关资料：