- Haemaphysalis longicornis,testes,accessory gland complex,development,protein juvenile hormone,molting hormone.
- The pheromone titers of females injected with accessory gland extracts from males at various hours in scotophase had no significant difference.
- The secretory portion of female accessory gland of Bombyx mori were investigated by scanning and transmission electron microscopy.
- Both eupyrene and apyrene sperms in seminal vesicle and ejaculatory duct were surrounded with many granules with high-electron density,which may be secreted from accessory gland.
- There was a dose response relationship of pheromonostatic activity of male accessory gland extract, and 0.2ME (male equivalent) was the minimum dose required for effective inhibition.