- A rich vascular anastomosis and a three-dimensional vascular architecture of internal and external part of mandible were thereby established through the accessory foramen of the mandible.
- Methods The accessory foramina of 82 mandible on the lateral surface were studied and statistically analysed.
- Results It was found that the number of accessory foramina varied greatly from specimen to specimen.
- Objective To study the location of the accessory foramina of the mandible and assess the possible route of spread of the tumour cell to the mandible.
- Objective: To study the mode of which the oral tumor spread into the mandible and its relationship with the accessory foramina.