- The aggregate ground floor area of all buildings on the lot, including accessory buildings but excluding unroofed terraces and steps and cornices, eaves or gutters projecting not more than thirty(30) inches, expressed as a percentage of the lot area.
- He subdivided the farm into building lots.
- The police found the wandering boy in a deserted building.
- A radio is an accessory to a car.
- The building fell with a crash as loud as thunder.
- Police sealed off all the exits from the building.