accessory before the fact是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
accessories before the fact : 事前 ...
在 《外教社保险英语词典》 中查看更多...
- a person who procures or advises or commands the commission of a felony but who is not present at its perpetration
accessory before the fact的用法和样例：
- The accessory before the fact was brought to court for trial this morning.
- They decided to lay the facts before the committee.
- "If I fall," said Mr. Winkle,"or if the Doctor falls, you, my dear friend, will be tried as an accessory before the fact."
- "If I fall," said Mr. Winkle, "or if the Doctor falls, you, my dear friend, will be tried as an accessory before the fact."
- Nobody can predict the results of referendums before the fact.