- Monetary union and the Maastricht inflation criterion: the accession countries; F. Gulcin Ozkan et al.
- The latest accession countries, though not yet members, have committed to join EMU.
- Most of the respondents were African(54 per cent), while23 per cent were eastern European and12 per cent were from the new accession countries such as Poland, Lithuania and Estonia.
- All this has led some to suggest that enlargement happened too soon, and that many of these problems could have been avoided by waiting until the accession countries were better prepared.
- While there he also directed the TESOL program, training scores of students to enter restricted access countries as Christian English teachers.