access to markets的用法和样例：
- Stolen chips can find access to the gray market.
- Some areas had better access to market than others and were therefore more involved in commercial agriculture than in farming.
- For big manufacturers such as Toyota, IBM, Heineken and Peugeot, CFAO provides access to markets which are too small or risky to justify a local operation.
- This will contribute to the adoption of better on-farm practice among small farmers in China and therefore improve their access to markets with higher quality and safety requirements.
- In a global economy privileged access to natural, capital or low-to-medium qualified human resources, and even to markets does not in itself provided sufficient sustainable competitive advantage.
- Students must have access to a good library.