access to health care的用法和样例：
- He says while education and access to health care is paramount, electrifying villages is not a bad idea.
- These levels are often observed in crisis situations with overcrowding, limited access to health care, and precarious environmental management.
- The forums will increase access to health care structures for those from BME backgrounds who are normally disengaged from such processes.
- The measure also increased access to health care for Americans at a time when private capital for investment in hospitals was scarce.
- Any attempts to increase access to health care to the uninsured are likely to involve both increased costs and increased government intervention in the health care market.