access to court的用法和样例：
- The proposal for conditional fees claims it will bring wider access to Court.
- To encourage access to Court through conditional fee arrangements goes against this very trend.
- Council viewed that current provisions would allow an aided person access to court.
- Financial viability being the prime consideration would limit access to Court to those cases that have good financial returns.
- My next stop was the federal Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) database, which contains U.S.District, Appellate and Bankruptcy court records.