- The same attitude led to a solution for control over the disputed access route to the Third Army.
- The temple sits on Cambodia's side of the border, but the main access route to it is in Thailand.
- To avoid disturbance to the country park beyond the project area, no haul route or access route shall be constructed for access to the site.
- Unsafe access routes which are not to be made good before demolition and access routes to places which might be unsafe should be removed or barred.
- These tactics have had success in some areas, particularly rural towns where American forces can monitor access routes and where tribal chiefs know what is happening.
- The pig was routing for nuts under the tree.