- The clerk marked up his daybook before going home.
- The clerk attached a price tag to each article.
- The clerk held out a dress for Martha to try on.
- The clerk helped me find what I wanted.
- She is the filing clerk of our company.
- He was a fellow clerk of mine, and a hard case.
accessary access accessorial air-source heat pump access-control management system access to confidential information Accesses to literature information accessibility hierarchy hypothesis Accessibility of universal grammar Access Module Interface Paddle Card Access Control in Concurrent Design access control enforcement facility