- RNA molecules present in the cell (in at least 20 varieties, each variety capable of combining with a specific amino acid) that attach the correct amino acid to the protein chain that is being synthesized at the ribosome of the cell (according to directions coded in the mRNA)
- The bill of exchange was signed by the acceptor.
- A sequence of RNA produced by transcription.
- DNA and RNA are both types of nucleic acid.
- Work in understanding the role of RNA in the cell.
- All RNA phages cause the death of the host cell.