- tolerating without protest;
"always more accepting of coaching suggestion than her teammates"
"the atmosphere was judged to be more supporting and accepting"
- We got estimates from three different contractors before accepting the lowest.
- The idea of accepting a bribe was repugnant to me.
- I'd hesitate before accepting such an offer.
- He has irretrievably compromised himself by accepting money from them.
- She has a deep repugnance to the idea of accepting charity.
- Far from accepting my advice, he went back on me.