- It may limit the amount of sparkover to an acceptable rate.
- The incidence of some degree of lateral retinacular release has been reported to be as high as 40% but with a generally accepted rate of “full” release being around 6% .
- Where the capital charges is the minimum acceptable rate of return.
- Producing something or performing at an acceptable rate or level.
- Krahnen, J.P., Martin Weber(2001), “Generally Accepted Rating Principles: A Primer”, Journal of Banking &Finance.
- Of 216 patients, 117 (54.2%) wished to accept treatment with sildenafil. The acceptance rate was significantly higher in group A than in group B (69.6% vs 36.6%; P<0.001).