- This is a universally accepted principle of international law that the territory sovereignty doesn't admit of infringement.
- What are these rays that are given off, and why are they given off? It's an accepted principle in science that nothing can go on forever without running down, isn't it?
- Being in accordance with the accepted principles of right and wrong that govern the conduct of a profession.
- Among the various translation principles, faithfulness and expressiveness are the two widely accepted principles.
- "Shareholders:Unilever will conduct its operations in accordance with internationally accepted principles of good corporate governance .