- When the seller gets the accepted draft, he can either hold it to maturity or discount it with the negotiating bank.
- We return the draft herewith,because we do not like to accept draft at such long date for small account.
- We return the draft herewith, because we do not like to accept draft at such long date for small account .
- Abstract: This article analyses a case that by presenting false documents, an exporter obtained an issuing bank＇s accepted draft and effectively converted it to cash by discounting it at its own bank.
- Unless specifically authorised, banks will not, upon resumption of their business, pay, incur a deferred payment undertaking, accept Draft(s) or negotiate under Credits which expired during such interruption of their business.