accepted by the public的用法和样例：
- The fully automated system for booking appointments by telephone has been well accepted by the public.
- Pedagogical projects held by institutions such as museums and schools disseminate values that are generally accepted by the public.
- When ungrammatical expressions of a language become prevalent in society, they will gradually becomes accepted by the public.
- One participant suggested making reference to the practice of some countries, whereby a manifesto widely accepted by the public was developed during the election of their leaders.
- The public is fascinated by the private lives of public figures.