- The fifth copy of the immovable property sales invoice and the Property Right Acceptance Form will do.
- Please give the red acceptance form to me. A moment please. Is there any discrepancy in the title deed of house?
- The reporter, whose business is to present relevant facts in an acceptable form, could and should steer a middle course.
- Miss [whited out] was again handed the gun, which she refused (in an awakened state) to pick up or accept form the operator.
- To reach our customer's high expectations, after service is completed, the customer signs an acceptance form, signaling that all work is completed in accordance with technical standards.