- The studies on the bestowal contract are only concerned on the dispute about whether it is acceptance contract or practice contract.
- After comparing with the legislation and standpoint in foreign countries, I concluded that the bestowal contract is an acceptance contract with right of revocation.
- Accepted Contract Amount"means the amount accepted in the Letter of Acceptance for the execution and completion of the Works and the.
- Their acceptance of the contract is still in doubt.
- In the retail market, customers demand a written legally accepted contract between themselves and their broker in exchange of a deposit of funds on which basis the customer may trade.