- [U][C]接受 the act of accepting a gift, an invitation, an offer, etc.
- [U]同意; 认可 the act of agreeing with sth and approving of it
- [U]接纳,接受 the process of allowing sb to join sth or be a member of a group
- [U]逆来顺受 willingness to accept an unpleasant or difficult situation
- [U]承兑 an agreement to pay
- the mental attitude that something is believable and should be accepted as true;
"he gave credence to the gossip"
"acceptance of Newtonian mechanics was unquestioned for 200 years"
- the act of accepting with approval; favorable reception;
"its adoption by society"
"the proposal found wide acceptance"
- the state of being acceptable and accepted;
"torn jeans received no acceptance at the country club"
- (contract law) words signifying consent to the terms of an offer (thereby creating a contract)
- banking: a time draft drawn on and accepted by a bank
- a disposition to tolerate or accept people or situations;
"all people should practice toleration and live together in peace"
- the act of taking something that is offered;
"her acceptance of the gift encouraged him"
"he anticipated their acceptance of his offer"
- The proposal met with general acceptance.
- The idea rapidly gained acceptance in political circles.
- The proposal was met with general acceptance.
- We usually only discount acceptance trade and commercial bills.
- Bank acceptance bill played essential function in this process.
- There was an undercurrent of resentment in their acceptance of the plan.
- Their acceptance of the contract is still in doubt.
- His acceptance of bribes led to his arrest.
- Within two days I received a letter of acceptance from the manager.
- Her acceptance of the gift encouraged him.
How many acceptances have we received？
Social acceptance is important for most young people.
The new merchant class was anxious for acceptance by the old nobility.
Since we sent out the invitations we've received seven acceptances and one refusal.
So far I've received two acceptances and four rejections.
He made a short acceptance speech〔speech of acceptance〕.
The new laws have gained widespread acceptance.
It took years for Einstein's theory to gain acceptance.
The novel he wrote met with a cold acceptance.
The proposal met with general acceptance.
The performance of the violinist met with marked acceptance.
The words gained widespread acceptance.
Anti-racist policies were gradually gaining acceptance at that time.
Job-hopping, once a rare phenomenon, is gaining acceptance.
We offered 20 places in the school and so far we have had 18 acceptances.
Her eyes were all acceptance.
The plan has won wide acceptance among the people.
Marilyn was thrilled by her acceptance into the club.
Within two days I had a letter of acceptance from one of the assistant editors.
He's had three acceptances from three universities .
The idea rapidly gained acceptance in political circles.
There is widespread acceptance of these principles
The president's acceptance of their flowers delighted the children.
Acceptance of this view would end up in gross errors.
His acceptance of bribes led to his arrest.
Acceptance of the offer is the first step to a merger.
Our acceptance of the marvels of modern science is as unhesitating as our ancestor's belief in magic.
I beg your acceptance of the gift.
We have the pleasure to ask your acceptance of our presents.
We've had few acceptances to our party invitations.
Please confirm your acceptance of this offer in writing.
The employer gave acceptance to the worker's suggestions.
The new policy gained immediate and general acceptance with the public.
The agony of her loss had become numb acceptance of it.
There is still a widespread acceptance that the elderly have much to contribute.
- ask sb's acceptance 请求某人接受
- announce acceptance 宣布接受
- beg sb's acceptance 请求某人接受
- find acceptance 得到认可
- gain acceptance 得到认可
- get acceptance 得到认可
- give acceptance to 接受…
- meet acceptance 受到欢迎
- obtain acceptance 得到认可
- receive acceptance 获得赞同
- refuse the acceptance of a bill 拒绝承兑票据
- win acceptance 获得赞同
- blind acceptance 盲目接受
- cold acceptance 不受欢迎
- commonsense acceptance 不可避免的事
- enthusiastic acceptance 热情接受
- general acceptance 普遍接受
- immediate acceptance 立即接受
- public acceptance 公众接受
- unanimous acceptance 一致认可
- universal acceptance 普遍承认
- verbal acceptance 口头上接受
- wide acceptance 普遍接受
- written acceptance 书面接受
- acceptance agreement 承兑协议
- acceptance business 票据承兑业
- acceptance criterion 接纳标准
- acceptance letter of credit 承兑信用证
- acceptance rate 票据贴现率
- acceptance test 验收试验
- acceptance by 为…所认可
- acceptance by intervention 参加承兑
- acceptance for carriage 承运
- acceptance into 接纳加入…
- acceptance of a gift 对礼物的接受
- acceptance of an invitation 对邀请的接受
- acceptance of a theory 对学说的信奉
- blind acceptance of authority 对权威的盲目认可
- acceptance of bribes 受贿
- acceptance of death 接受死亡
- acceptance of dogma 对教条的接受
- the acceptance of $10,000 承兑1万美元
- acceptance of foreign aid 接受外援
- acceptance of suffering 接受苦难
- acceptance of the bid 中标
I leave him to your gracious acceptance.出自：Merchant of Venice,Shakespeare
The assertion finds acceptance in every rank of society.出自：M. Faraday
- acceptance是accept派生而来的名词,其基本意思与accept相同。既可指接受的行为、事实,也可指被接受的状态; 可指某事物因受赞同或受相信而被接受的状态,也可指无怨接受逆境、困境等,尤指接受不可推脱和拒绝的东西。
[释义]忍受贡献者: 滚雪球 2012-06-03 有用报错
- Okay <表示同意或允许>好的...
- banker's acceptance银行承兑汇票...
- acceptance:acceptance n. 接受, 承诺, 容忍, 赞同, 相信习惯用语find acceptance with 获得公认, 得到赞同gain acceptance with 获得公认, 得到赞同wi…