acceptability when radiographed的用法和样例：
- Accept when interviewing, yang Zhiyuan rejects to divulge whether to sign such agreement with Gu Ge instantly.
- It is easy for others to accept when you speak out your dissatisfaction and grievance with a merciful heart and a gentle bearing.
- In fact, it is not the overall situation that you need to accept when you surrender, but just the tiny segment called the Now.
- When radiographs are taken, the dye will be seen outlining the spinal cord.
- Many found the ban hard to accept when it was first imposed here years ago, because without the sound and fury of firecrackers, they felt that Chinese New Year just seemed to have lost its festive atmosphere.