Accept the course的用法和样例：
- My heart beat thick in the course of the interview.
- "Senator McCain will gladly accept the torch and stay the course, keeping troops in Iraq for up to 100 years if necessary," she said.
- His function is analogous to that of a judge, who must accept the obligation of revealing in as obvious a matter as possible the course of reasoning which led him to his decision.
- I had no alternative but to accept the offer.
- He plotted out the course the ship should follow.
- You had best not accept the offer.