- "When they put the crown on me, that's when I began to realise," Linor says in her softly accented English.
- The CD is also a great tool for children who want to learn American accented English.
- Although she couldn't understand the accented English some of them spoke, they managed to teach her how to operate the machinery by simply showing her.
- She will speak stilted, heavily accented English, and she will reveal nothing about who owns the company or where it is located.
- Now, he says, their homes are empty or inhabited by strangers."Sunni, Shiite, no one care before," says Brahim's pregnant daughter, Aliya, in heavily accented English.