acceleration-type microelectrode insertion device的用法和样例：
- If the sley provides a means of guiding the weft insertion device through the shed, as in the Sulzer gripper loom and some flexible rapier looms, the sley must dwell in its most backward position during the whole of the time occupied by weft insertion.
- If there is no means of controlling the weft insertion device within the warp shed, as in rigid rapier looms, and other flexible rapier looms, then it is possible to reduce the sley dwell period,but only by a small amount.
- acceleration type PCG microphone
- acceleration type phonocardiogram microphon
- direct coupled acceleration type heart-sound microphone