- Shock loading can also affect braking and acceleration torques though, again, such effects are speed-dependent.
- In the method, load torque and accelerating torque are measured with the torque-speed sensor and the inertial electrical automatic compensator respectively based on the law of dynamics, and the dynamic output torque of the measured motor is obtained.
- An instrument used to measure acceleration.
- The cathead can't give enough torque.
- Install the valve bonnet. Torque to 70 ft./lbs.