- New JCZ-B locomotive bearing fault diagnosis system can get fault characteristic from the vibration acceleration signal wich big noise and identify fault.
- Numerical simulation signal and vibration acceleration signal of a roughing mill main drive speed reduction unit have been decomposed by using empirical mode decomposition algorithm; each component has been carried on spectral analysis.
- The Dempster-Shafer theory of evidence was applied to the fusing of the acceleration signals acquired by multi-sensor system at the same point of a structure.
- The vibration acceleration signals at initial stage and steady stage in flowing granular media are tested,and the propagation of wave in the flowing field is analyzed.
- Since acceleration signals with long passing path, loud noise and low Signal-to-Nosie Ratio (SNR) are used to diagnose rolling bearings, it is hard to find an effective analysis on rolling bearings.