acceleration of charged particles的用法和样例：
- The Van Allen belts are composed of charged particles trapped by the earth's magnetic field.
- A continuous stream of charged particles, called the solar wind, impinges on the earth's magnetosphere.
- What ACE detected was a violent gust of "solar wind", the constant flow of charged particles from the sun.
- This energy involves tons of charged particles, hurl ed our way in the so-called solar wind.
- In an accretion disk composed of charged particles, magnetic field lines work in exactly the same way.