- The results demonstrate that solidification process may be divided into two stages: quasi-state stage and accelerating stage.
- The creep damage evolution curve from SPCT with three stages is similar tothat of creep strain, being consist of decelerating, constant rate and accelerating stages.
- The similarity criterions in the acceleration stage and the deceleration stage of the fuel dispersal process are put forward.
- The practical observations have found that there is an accelerative stage before the two stages.
- Instead the approach currently favored is the so-called plasma afterburner, in which a single plasma wakefield accelerator stage doubles the output energy of a conventional accelerator.