- The antioxidative action of tea polyphenol and TBHQ to squeeze peanut oil and peanut and soybean reconciled oil is studied by contrast experiments of accelerating oxidation.
- Phenols take part in the formation of accelerated oxidation stability sediment.
- The combustion of fuel of vanadium containing residual oil may induce severe accelerated oxidation or deterioration of metallic materials.
- It was shown that the two kinds of Fe-based alloy coatings were subjected to serious low temperature hot corrosion, which was characterized by accelerated oxidation.
- The structural analysis of oxidation sediments of model compounds showed that during accelerated oxidation, the condensation reaction between phenols was probably one of the mechanisms of sediment formation.
酚类模型化合物氧化沉渣的结构分析表明 ,在催速氧化过程中 ,酚类间的缩合反应是形成沉渣的可能途径之一