- Measuring and analyzing technology based on variable-time-interval Fourier transform was dealt with for vehicle accelerating noise signal.
- Accelerating noise was measured and analyzed for a passenger car, the inlet air noise of its engine has been found to be the main noise source during the car accelerating period.
- The principle of the car acceleration noise is discussed and the acoustic field model for underneath car cavity is derived.
- Because you kept flexing your foot and making acceleration noises.
- A loud noise from the street diverted my attention.