- It is indicated that,the viable probiotic counts quickly decreased 5 magnitudes in accelerated test.
- E. Rosenbaum, J. C. King, and C-M Hu, “Accelerated testing of SiO2 reliability,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices 43(1), 70, (1996).
- The stability of the microcapsule was evaluated by classical stress test and accelerated test.
- Method: A accelerated test was used according to "the Guiding Principle of Pharmaceutical stability Test" of Chinese Pharmacopoeia , 2000 ed.
- There are slight differences of content ,the entrapment efficiency and accelerated test between liposome and proliposome.
- RESULTS 90.91% of incipient contents were up to standard,during megatemperature accelerated test and hygroscopicity test,the contents decreased markedly.