accelerated rate of depreciation是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
accelerated rate of depreciation的用法和样例：
- The rate of depreciation of this equipment is too high.
- Persons destined to develop AD experience an accelerated rate of decline in cognitive ability, particularly in memory.
- The accelerated rate of Copper dissolution has caused difficulties for electronic assemblers due to Copper terminal erosion and also elevated Copper levels in wave soldering pots.
- The double-declining balance method computes depreciation at an accelerated rate.
- What's the going rate of computer programmers?