- Phenols take part in the formation of accelerated oxidation stability sediment.
- The combustion of fuel of vanadium containing residual oil may induce severe accelerated oxidation or deterioration of metallic materials.
- It was shown that the two kinds of Fe-based alloy coatings were subjected to serious low temperature hot corrosion, which was characterized by accelerated oxidation.
- The antioxidative action of tea polyphenol and TBHQ to squeeze peanut oil and peanut and soybean reconciled oil is studied by contrast experiments of accelerating oxidation.
- The car accelerated as it overtook me.