- The results showed that repeated formation and prolonged adsorption of acid dew on the surface of construction materials could accelerate deterioration and aging of the materials.
- Catches an illness the flowering branch to have the mutual infectiousness, but died of old age the flowering branch is easy to have the ethylene acceleration deterioration.
- The hazards of this situation accelerate deterioration of the grassland ecological environment;lead to the herdsman revenue decline;impacts on national unity, endanger national security.
- The car accelerated as it overtook me.
- Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society.