- Obesity is one of the leading causes of accelerated aging, according to Cooper.
- Studies of Accelerated Aging of Phthalocyanine Films for Optical Storage[J].
- Of the most common symptoms of interviewees, 30 percent said they suffered from poor memory, as well as stress, mood swings and accelerated aging.
- Based on the mechanism of catalyst deactivation at high temperature, the effect of accelerated aging method on deactivation was studied.
- This article studies the impact of the accelerated aging test to UF MDF decorated by different material about physical and mechanical properties.