- Field emission scanning electron microscopy images obtained under low accelerate voltage indicated that the fibers are composed of hexagonally packed PNIPAM microgels.
- In this thesis, a 3MV ultrahigh-voltage electron microscope (Ultra HVEM) provided by Osaka University with the highest accelerate voltage in the world is employed to get the projection images.
- The equations of the accelerating voltage and its flattop versus parameters of the cell are given.
- There is dependence between e/m error and accelerating voltage or focus voltage in the measurement of e/m by magnetic focusing method.
- In order to minimize evaporation and loss of Mg, the considerable increasing of accelerating voltage, beam current and welding speed is preferred.