- You can of course simply choose to start as a nobleman (i.e. accelerated start) if you don't wish to grind your way up.
- In this case, let's start earlier.
- When analyzing and forecasting this year's economy, Beijing economists recently said that accelerating starting the city and township housing expenses will possibly cause the housing industry to become a new growth point of the domestic economy in 1998.
- I am starting to bald noticeably.
- I hope you can pardon his badness and let him start all over again.
- Gets or sets the number of seconds the up or down button must be pressed before the acceleration starts.