- The problem has increased at an accelerating rate.
- The result indicated that it can enhance the yield of cleaned coal, increase the slime water clarity, accelerate rate and reduce moisture content in press cake by adding PAM.
- Developing at an accelerated rate and leading to death. Used of certain diseases.
- The double-declining balance method computes depreciation at an accelerated rate.
- Compared to B6 WT group, B6 CCR5 KO group succumbed to acute GVHD at an accelerated rate.
- The adiabatic decompositions of AN and AEAN were investigated by an accelerating rate calorimeter (ARC).