accelerate life test的用法和样例：
- Accelerate life test (ALT) is an effective means for the reliability assessment and life prediction of gasket sealing.
- Therefore,the general accelerated life test is not suitable for gyro motor.
- The paper focuses on the design of gyro motor's accelerated life test,which is based on engineering reliability analysis.
- Based on reliability theory in this paper,the method and specification of accelerated life test for friction welded joints in boiler snake pipe were worked out.
- According to the result of accelerated life test,the performance variation law of electronic components in common condition is deduced,and the accelerated life factor is derived from Arrhenius model.