- It is seeking to both accelerate growth and “steadfastly observe fiscal responsibility”.
- By combining with HRH, Willis will be well positioned to accelerate growth through added strength in key markets and business lines.
- It can accelerate growth duration 2 days, prevent flowers and pods from dro-ping, increase yield by more than 12% and improve soybean quality.
- PTC is constantly evaluating opportunities to expand our solutions offerings and accelerate growth and profitability. This acquisition is compelling both strategically and financially.
- While these two concerns are related to each other, it is possible to devise policies that are likely to accelerate growth without fully understanding the causes of underdevelopment.
accelerated run accelerate accelerated corrosion experiment accelerated iterative convergence accelerated weathering resistance accelerated ventricular pacemaker Accelerated Photosynthetic System accelerated idiojunctional rhythm Accelerated Pacification Campaign accelerated steady state diffusion accelerated carbonation experiment