- English versions of titles and abstracts of academic periodicals are playing a more and more important role in international academical communication.
- An academic period devoted to work or study in such a place.
- He has published 12 articles on some effective domestic academic periodicals.
- The properties of academic periodicals include those of politics, culture, information and merchandise.
- The academic element is the main element in the academic periodicals' appraisal system.
- We publish 14 papers in the academic periodicals and conferences, and a monograph on footmark recognition.