academic titles system的用法和样例：
- Reflections on the Academic Title System, Academic Degrees System and Professional Titles System
- Basic connotations: academic diplomas, technical and academic titles, etc, reflecting the requisite qualifications of normative and theoretical professional capabilities.
- Many are assistants or associate or adjunct professors.This week in our Foreign Student Series, we sort out academic titles at American colleges and universities.
- Still others believe that whoever has got a high academic title is successful.
- An academic title or qualification given by a college or university to a student who has completed a course of study.