- The Longman Grammar of Spoken and Written English is an entirely new grammar of American and British English-from the language of conversation to the language of academic textbooks.
- The group's publishing houses put out publications in different languages on a variety of subjects including political science, economics, art, languages, medicine, cultures and customs, classical literature, and academic textbook.
- She's a walking textbook of medicine.
- The new academic year is coming.
- This is the standard textbook on the subject.
- He put his textbooks on the table by the window.