- Some 73% complained of shoddy academic standards.
- Effective academic institutions have restrictions as well as stimulation functions.Academic institutionalization expressed the need of academic standardization and the l...
- It also points out that the referees have high academic standard but their scientific research level and judging ability are low.
- He was short of money and rebelling against social and academic standards.
- Luo's exploration achieved highly academic standard and had made certain breakthrough in the history of modern Chinese national developmental theory in 1940s.