- Her clothes are always right up to the minute.
- The new academic year is coming.
- She's always shown an academic turn of mind.
- The right to dissent is part of our political system.
- His utterances were discreetly academic.
- One line cuts another at right angles.
academic gap academic academic science and leechcraft academically poor english majors academic history of Qing Dynasty academical research achievements academic conference speech paper academic deviation from the norm academic listening comprehension academic atmosphere construction academic collaboration agreement