- I am afraid there's need for you to send them some academic reference.
- The application of John Rawls' A Theory of Justice to an academic reference policy can insure a just allocation of reference services to all patrons.
- I'm afraid there's need for you to send them some academic references.
- The paper verifies the feasibility and value of establishing a course of cycling (a characteristic sport) in colleges and universities in Lanzhou City, and demonstrates some suggestions on cycling course -establishment for academic reference.
- We analyze the impact of different factors to the release property of NO and SO2, it provided some academic reference to the release control of contamination and the optimized-burning and the actually CFB burning.
- The results of this experiment will provide academic references for the artificial propagation and larva breeding of Hemibarbus maculates.