- I will not engage in activities bearing no relation with my academic pursuit in China. I will pay all expenses on time.
- I was deeply moved by their scrupulous spirit about every detail and keeping on improving in their academic pursuit.
- Chaozhou Academy has the atmosphere of mountain forest, and emphasizes the importance of human beings and the free will in academic pursuit.
- From the Academy of Visual Arts, Betty Lo received the Sir Edward Youde Memorial Scholarship for Disabled Students in recognition of her persistence in academic pursuit.
- Once a linguistic tradition has been established, it will have a powerful influence in guiding the up-coming linguists on its groove for academic pursuit.