- (education) a program of education in liberal arts and sciences (usually in preparation for higher education)
- To engage in an academic program that progresses faster than usual.
- Of,relating to,or being an academic program that enables high-school or college students to gain work experience and make money while continuing their studies.
- For that reason, many children are failing kindergarten, and educators are concerned about a skill-based academic program being inappropriate for those students.
- At Musashi-Urawa, we have introduced an "Individual Academic Program System" as a means to providing thorough student instruction and academic counseling.
- These facilities have greatly increased the efficiency and quality of the academic program offered by the International College at Beijing and its UK Luton Partner.